Faulty electric fan caused Masjid fire

  • Published on: Sep 15, 2021 - 12:24 AM
  • Source:
  • Share:
  • Whatsapp
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Faulty electric fan caused Masjid fire Kaieteur News – The cause of the fire yesterday at the Sister’s Village Jamaat Masjid, West Bank Demerara, has been given as a faulty electric fan. This is according to information received from the Guyana Fire Service (GFS). It was reported that a call was made at 08:18 hrs. on Tuesday, indicating that there was […] …
Read More